Would you like to work with us?
We're looking for a 2 day/week sales assistant to join our team. Interested? Read on!
We're looking for someone who is:
- Reliable: As we are a very small team there's nowhere to hide, we need someone who is committed to the business and wants to be there (but it's fun, well we reckon anyway!)
- Great at customer service: This is the main part of the job, we run a store because we love our customers and want to create a fun and comfortable place for them to visit and shop, to give advice and help people with what they need.
- Able to multitask: In a small biz, we're all involved with different sides to the business, so you'll be helping customers, posting to social media, replying to emails and phone calls, unpacking stock, writing product descriptions, doing light cleaning, merchandising, product photography, and more.
- Motivated to work alone: While we are a close team, your shifts will be solo, which means you'll need to be able to motivate yourself to get the work done. Lists are your friend!
- Able to work on your feet for most of the day: Working in a small shop means you're often standing for long periods while assisting customers and unpacking stock, accessing items from our storeroom and doing some light lifting.
- Passionate about supporting independent brands: We are a small business, and we work with other independent brands from Australia and abroad.
This role is only 2 days a week. We find it's perfect for someone working freelance or running a creative business of their own! But whoever you are, if it sounds like you fit the bill and you would like to apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Claire and Isabelle at email@example.com. You can also meet Claire in the store on Sundays from 11am-5pm.